Details of current vacancies at our school can be found below.
Visits to school from prospective applicants are welcomed and encouraged by appointment with the Headteacher. These will be held in a COVID-secure way. Please contact the school office on 01949 838246 to make an appointment.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to ask.
Please note that all of our posts are subject to an enhanced DBS clearance.
Part Time Year 1 Teacher
Days of work will be every Thursday and Friday and alternate Wednesdays.
Initially, 1-year temporary contract
Full Time Year 4 Teacher
Initially, maternity contract
Closing Date: Monday 24th May 2021 at 9:00am
Required from 31st August 2021
The children, parents, staff and governors at Carnarvon Primary School are looking to appoint two highly motivated teachers to join our happy, caring school.
We can offer you:
• A beautiful site with extensive, well cared for grounds.
• An enthusiastic, talented and committed staff who work very successfully as a team.
• A welcoming environment, with a strong caring ethos, where everyone is valued.
• Strong parental relationships.
• Well-motivated, happy and well-behaved children.
• A dedicated and supportive Governing Body that is committed to developing the school vision
We would like someone who:
• Is an excellent classroom practitioner.
• Is committed to achieving high standards.
• Has a passion for providing the best for all of the children in our school.
• The ability to be part of an effective whole school team and as part of a job share.
• Is committed to contributing to the wider life of the school.
Please complete our application form and send it together with a covering letter to the school address or by email to email@example.com